Typically included details:
- Line and level surveys related to OSBM, to either national grid or to a local coordinate grid.
- Ground surfaces defined and annotated with features including walls, fences, kerbs, verges surveyed with heights and descriptions.
- Services measured with drainage inverts/ pipe diameters annotated. We also carry out drainage tracing to establish water flows etc.
- Overhead site information such as Power Lines and Telegraph lines with heights provided.
- Off site information on overlooking properties such as ridge, eaves and window heights.
- All surveys will provide a network of control stations in order to extend the survey or to allow for site engineering to be carried out.